I love Childish Films at Minneapolis Central, except parking. I’ve never been to Southdale Library and I don’t know what kind of facilities they have for showing films. I am anxious to see if they are as nice as Central’s. Either way, great films, good snacks and you get to make a pop-up book this month. And just for that little extra for those of us who don’t get up early enough to get our kids places by 10 a.m., Southdale is showing their Childish Films at 2:30 p.m.
Enjoy a program of short films inspired by favorite picture books.
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly, Weston Woods, 2002. 8 min.
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, Weston Woods, 2009. 7 min.
- A Picture for Harold’s Room, Weston Woods, 1969. 7 min.
- Leo the Late Bloomer, Weston Woods, 1999. 7 min.
- Swimmy, Weston Woods, 1986. 5 min.
- The Three Robbers, Weston Woods, 1972. 6 min